Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMG

I was so ashamed when I noticed how long it had been since I had posted anything on my blog. Decided today was a good time to start up again and boy do I have a lot to write about. The last year is somewhat of a blur. It all went fast. Today I realized that I had 635 pictures on my camera, none of them printed of course. The twins are in Kindergarten and enjoying every minute of it. Payton is still in preschool and loves it as well. We spend our days doing homework, yes they have homework in Kindergarten, and trying to do some fun things a long the way. Without boring you with all the details I would say that life is pretty busy these days. In September 2010 things changed drastically for us. I got the news that I had the big C, yes Cancer. It is even hard to type the word. But anyway my life stopped the day I was told. I did the usual thing that I guess one does when they get this news! Cried and Cried and Cried.
I spent hours upon hours looking up statistics on cancer, who survives and why. I was obsessed with it. My husband was wonderful and my parents were awesome. They always gave me encouraging words that I needed. My friends have been wonderful as well, with cards and calls from them. In October I had a full hysterectomy. I will start radiation soon. I have suddenly came to terms with my illness and know that I can win this battle. I have really good days and only a few bad days. I think God was watching over me and just whispered in my ear...Hey Becky quit worrying and start living-So that's what I am doing. Living and taking things as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment